Hi, great to meet you.
I’m Nicola, a journalist and writer currently based in the beautiful north of England with a passion for travel, a love of words, far too many clothes and shoes plus a weekly radio show (watch out world).
We all deserve a little slice of extraordinary in our lives and Lady Less Ordinary is dedicated to women – like me – in their 40s and beyond who are looking for a little slice of extraordinary in their day to day lives.
I’m focused on higher-end travel reportage, style and well-being which will boost the lives of hard-working, kind and ambitious women who live in the real world with its ups, downs and day to day trials.
With 20 years journalistic experience under my belt (I’m a former crime reporter and current newspaper editor) I also share my love of theatre and books through reviews and share my novel-writing journey.
Also, I drink a lot of coffee.
If you would like to work with me, you can contact me below.
- LLO Email: email@example.com
- LLO Twitter: @nicolakadam
- LLO Facebook: LadyLessOrdinary
- LLO Instagram: Ladylessordinary
- LLO Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ladylessordinary
- International Alliance of Travel Writers HERE
- Linked In HERE
- I also tweet in my capacity as regional newspaper editor & journalist @jabberingjourno
- Recent published work as journalist/columnist HERE (Muckrack.com)
- If you need to contact me in my capacity as editor at Johnston Press email firstname.lastname@example.org (use LLO email for blog)
- I am a presenter at Chorley 102.8 FM (Sundays 9am to noon UK time) My email there is email@example.com