Hi, great to meet you.
I’m Nicola, a news journalist and writer currently based in the beautiful north of England with a passion for travel, theatre and books. I also co-present a weekly radio show on BBC Lancashire (Sunday afternoons 2-6pm)
On this website I leave the hard news aside and focus on my novelist ambitions, book geek tendencies and lifestyle aspirations with content for women – like me – in their 40s and beyond who are looking for a little slice of extraordinary in their day to day lives.
As well as books and media life, I’m focused on higher-end travel reportage, style , well-being and positive mental health which will boost the lives of hard-working, kind and ambitious women who live in the real world with its ups, downs and day to day trials.
With 20 years journalistic experience under my belt (I’m a former crime reporter and current newspaper editor) I also share my love of theatre and books through reviews and share my novel-writing journey. I also write a newspaper column called Jabbering Journo which I often share.
Also, I drink a lot of coffee.
If you would like to work with me, you can contact me below. Please note I am midway through shifting my brand from Lady less ordinary to Nicola Kristine Adam.
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @jabberingjourno (main account) & @nicolakadam
- Facebook page: Nicola Adam
- Facebook group: Nicola Kristine Adam book club (come & join!)
- Instagram: nicolakadam
- International Alliance of Travel Writers HERE
- Linked In HERE
- I also tweet in my capacity as regional newspaper editor & journalist @jabberingjourno
- Recent published work as journalist/columnist HERE (Muckrack.com)
- If you need to contact me in my capacity as editor at JPI Media email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a presenter at BBC Lancashire (Sundays 2-6pm UK time) My email there is email@example.com